It didn’t exist! And, we wanted it – so we made it.
An all-inclusive laundry service that at the click of a button could handle the abuse we put our clothes through on a daily basis. It needed to be somewhere between an old-school laundromat and the trendy, new delivery service apps you see everywhere these days.
Wash and Fold Laundry
Unlike traditional laundromats, you can trust us with your favorite wash and fold laundry. The difference in our wash and fold laundry service is that we:
- hang & steam all collared shirts, blouses, and dresses that are included in your wash and fold laundry order – part of our wrinkle-free guarantee
- separate lights, colors, and whites in the wash cycles. Orders are also separated into multiple dryers for varying treatment – including options for hang-dry.
- pack like-items in individual drawer-ready bags aimed at keeping your laundry ready for the drawer. Shirts with shirts. Pants with pants. Kids clothes with kids clothes, etc.
Dry Cleaning Delivery
Tired of trips to the cleaners? Dry cleaning delivery is available at the click of a button! The Folde is the most convenient dry cleaners in because we offer:
- dry cleaning delivery straight to your door.
- flat-rate pricing means you’ll never be surprised with a $10 dress or $12 jacket
- contactless dry cleaning delivery means you don’t need to be home. Say goodbye to trips to the dry cleaners!
We obsess over every detail throughout the cleaning process because cleaning your clothes is an art — not a science.
Your clothes, your time, and your trust are all very personal. That’s why our drivers are professional, full-time W2 employees.
Unlike other delivery options, we own our production facilities. We know laundry; we don’t just resell to the local laundromat.
“The Folde gives me back my weekends. Instead of spending hours folding, sorting, hanging, I now stuff The Folde laundry bag twice a month and put it on the porch. Next thing I know, my clothes come back clean, folded, and hung.
The best part, is that the socks are matched and the clothes sorted by person. It takes me 5 minutes to put away clothes.”