Meet Your New Laundry Bags!
It’s simple; you separate wash & fold laundry from dry clean and press laundry.
The Delicates Bag is for your wash & fold garments that need gentle wash and low or air dry.
Wash & Fold
Items in the wash & fold bags get treated like regular laundry – washed, dried, and beautifully folded.
Launder-press & dry cleaning should be sent in your Dry Cleaning Bag. Garments returned on hangers.
We’re proud to be the #1 Cedar Park laundry service!
But don’t just take our word for it. We asked some of our Cedar Park laundry service customers to share some reviews, stories, tips & tricks!
We love this new Cedar Park laundry service!
It’s been three weeks and I am speechless. I don’t waste any time on laundry and I certainly don’t waste any time putting the clothes away.
How a Cedar Park laundry service saved my summer.
The actual laundry itself couldn’t be better! Everything is always packaged so neat!
The Folde is still making weekly deliveries to our new Cedar Park home!
I was shocked. I never knew laundry pickup and delivery was a thing until I saw the delivery driver pull up.
Available in Cedar Park, TX: Laundry Services in 78613
We offer professional & reliable service at competitive prices. Here is how we stack up against other Cedar Park laundry service options.
Enjoy some of our laundry day off recommendations in Cedar Park, TX:
- Brushy Creek Lake Park: Brushy Creek Lake Park is a 90-acre park that offers active and natural resource-based recreational opportunities. The 38-acre lake that was constructed in 1965
- Cedar Park Sculpture Garden: The Sculpture Garden is an exhibit of sculptures that are on an annual rotating display. Most works of art on display, with the exception of three that are part of the City of Cedar Park’s permanent art collection, are on loan from the artists and are available for sale.
- Bent Oak Winery: Located near Cedar Park, all of Bent Oak’s Texas Wines are made locally from Texas-grown grapes, mainly grown in the Texas High Plains. Stop by for a glass or two!
- Austin Steam Train: Riding on a historic train is a unique experience! Where else can you ride in a living museum? The Hill Country Flyer allows you time to explore our vintage train cars, historically restored for your enjoyment! The sunset ride sells out fast so be sure to reserve it in advance.
- Lakeline Mall: Lakeline Mall is a super-regional shopping mall located in north Austin, at the intersection of RR 620 and US 183. It houses more than 150 retailers including Dillard’s, JC Pennys, and Macy’s.