There are two types of laundry service customers: the good ones and the ones who need to be blah blah blah
- Taking your pants and underwear off separately is always appreciated.
Really no better feeling than coming home and taking your pants and underwear off.— big wig (@sheis_G) May 8, 2021
2. The stains were there already.
normalize bibs…i’m tired of getting my nice shirts stained— ariel 🦋 (@ArielOkay) May 10, 2021
3. Is there anything else you can think of that might be making those pants feel like they’ve shrunk?
4. We learn a lot about you based on how often you wash your sheets.
Fact: 30% of people only wash their bed sheets once a year— Mythsa 😷🌊📬🇺🇸 (@Mythsas) May 11, 2021
5. Our laundry bags are not trash bags.
i know i said i was gonna do laundry but i’m gonna throw it in a trash bag and call it good— Brooks (@brooksdanielsn) May 9, 2021
6. Nobody took the cash out of your pocket. You spent that two weeks ago.
My laundry service stole my new lulu’s 😩— Somebody’s Daughter (@karmamegs) June 4, 2020
7. It’s a knock off. And, it’s not priceless.
8. We’ve seen worse…
ive been acting like my dirty laundry ain’t dirty if i fold it right— moonboy ☾ (@moonboy_max) May 10, 2021