How to Get More Out of Your Next Laundry Delivery
Laundry is tricky! Everyone has their own preferences. And, it’s our goal to make sure you know how to share these preferences with us. After all, saving time on laundry day isn’t worth much if it’s not exactly how you want it, right?
Here are some tips to consider before scheduling your next order:
- Hanging vs. Folding: As a standard, collared shirts, blouses, & dresses in your wash & fold bags are steamed and returned on hangers to eliminate wrinkles – for free! If you want these folded instead, you can tell us in your order notes. If you want t-shirts & pants steamed & returned on hangers too, you can update this is your account preferences.
- Hang Drying Delicates: We offer delicate dry options for free and hang dry options for just $5/bag. If you want your delicates hang-dried, separate these items in your next order and update your hang dry preferences in your account.
- Whiter Whites: All garments are separated to the manufacturer’s recommendations in both the washing and drying process. But, if you’re looking to whiten your whites, you can select “Bleach Whites” in your account preferences.
- Scheduling Tips: We offer different schedules in your neighborhood on different days of the week. If you want to minimize the time your clothes are left out, try scheduling morning pickups and afternoon deliveries. Just because it’s picked up in the morning doesn’t mean it has to be delivered in the morning too.
- Get Detailed with Order Notes: If you have more detailed notes about treatment, folding, packaging, or scheduling, feel free to tell us in your order notes! We would appreciate the help in figuring out exactly how to make laundry day as easy as possible for you.
You were coming up with #laundryhacks well before we came around. Let us know how we can improve! From ordering and app suggestions to folding preferences and treatment options, we would love your thoughts in a quick survey! Take the 1-2 minute survey here.